Visit Porcupine Lodge, LLC and experience the magnificence and beauty of the Western Upper Peninsula where there are l000’s of miles of groomed snowmobile trails.
Hikers will also enjoy the miles of trails that take you past breath-taking waterfalls and scenic views looking over Lake of the Clouds (image), the Porcupine Mountains, and endless views of virgin timber that become vibrant iridescent colors during the fall season.
At night, you can enjoy grand views of the colorful northern lights right from the Lodge.
here to view the lodge Web Cam in either still frame or full motion, complete
with thermometer & snow depth gauge - you can even control it!
There is something for everyone in the Upper Peninsula—from Copper Mine Tours to leisurely walks on Lake Superior’s shorelines, to golf outings, lighthouse tours and beautiful patriotic displays of fireworks on July 4th in the surrounding communities.
Porcupine Lodge, LLC is surrounded by an abundance of waterfalls from 5 minutes to an hour away. We are:
In addition, we are just off of Trail 1 for snowmobiles easy access to the beautifully groomed trails. Also, you will find fine dining, bars and gas station nearby from the lodge right in White Pine.
- 5 minutes from Bonanza Waterfalls (image)
- 7 minutes from Lake Superior’s Public Shorelines
- 10 minutes from the largest State Park in Michigan, Porcupine Mountains Wilderness State Park, which spans 66,000 acres.
- 15 minutes from Lake Gogebic for fishing and swimming.
- 20 minutes from golfing in Ontonagon, taking lighthouse tours and visiting the historic town museum.
- 25 minutes from Bond Falls (image) and Agate Water Falls and their gift shops.
- 30 minutes from a Copper Mine Tour.
Come join us at the Porcupine Lodge and let your memories begin here. Browse through the rest of our site and call us toll free at 1-800-865-9305 for reservation information.